About As It Changes:
As It Changes is a knowledge base for people that want to start, run, and grow their companies on the Internet. It is the home of the “Modern Enterprise” idea. We’re aggcurating and creating content on the blog. The book is in it’s first revision. We’re also doing free webinars and seminars.
The blog first started with stories and articles that fell into three categories “Inspire,” “Educate,” and “Empower.” After writing the book, we realized that we needed to rephrase the categories to be better suited to people’s expectations.
- Stories – Case studies and interviews of successful people and companies.
- Tutorials – Step by step tutorials that teach you how to do something.
- Plans – Action plans that you can do in a day, a week, or a month to catalyze your business.
The Modern Enterprise book was born on this site. It is in it’s first revision with 15 interviews and case studies. We’re working on at least two more revisions with more interviews and large scale quantitative surveys. If you are interested in being interviewed, please fill out the form below.
We are planning to do webinars that combine the concepts of the Modern Enterprise with subject matter experts in their respective Responsibility Areas. We are looking for people who are experts in the following areas:
- Products.Services – People that are primarily involved in product development or service delivery.
- Sales.Marketing – People that are involved in the customer acquisition process.
- Finance.Accounting – People that are experts at managing and measuring financial success.
- Research.Development – People that are involved in the continuous improvement of new products.
- Operations.Infrastructure – People that experts at internal operations and efficiency.
- Leadership.Management – People that are primarily involved in leading and managing teams.