Over the years, many of our clients at Anant Corporation have asked us about our recommendations for different tools to help them grow their business. In this fourth installment, I will discuss some of the best online tools that small businesses can use.
Products & Services
- Amazon Web Services
- This is a go-to tool for any company. Services such as Elastic MapReduce, Kinesis, Elastic Transcoder help process data faster, real-time data streaming, and media transcoding in the cloud.
- This is an ideal public cloud hosting service. They have cloud engineers, architecture advisors, launch managers, code assistance, and security specialists to help take care of all your cloud operations.
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure is an open cloud platform that can be used to manage applications across Microsoft datacenters. Additionally, it can be used to build applications using any language. A free trial is available.
- This is a cloud computing platform primarily for developers. It specializes in building, running, and scaling apps.
- This is an app developer. It has an SDK for every device imaginable.
- This is an incredibly useful platform for developing apps. In addition to providing a platform, they help launch your apps.
- This is an API for mobile and web apps to be built in real-time. Its defining feature is the ability to work offline.
- Zendesk takes care of all of your business’ customer service needs. Mainly, you can collect data through consumer feedback.
- Think of this as a virtual project manager. It makes managing and collaborating easy, and additionally, you can track time, expenses, and invoice. You can use their cloud service or use your own host server.
- WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool (that makes everything you just read possible!) The interface is easy to navigate and clean-cut.
Rahul Singh is the CEO and a Co-Founder of Anant Corporation. For more tips, subscribe to the Anant Corporation newsletter by clicking here: http://eepurl.com/npJmj Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter